* Model: Allen Elishewitz Mokuti Tank
* Blade: San Mai Tanto with golden hallmark inlay.
* Handles: Purple Mokuti bolsters with striking carbon fiber scales and orange peel integrated liners.
* Hardware: Titanium pivo, clip, screws and "skullcrusher" backspacer
* Performance: Smooth flip with no wrist action that runs on bearings. Perfect detent, lock and blade seating.
* Size: 7.6" open and 4.5" closed. Weights 5.8 ounces
* Extras: Comes with a very nice nylon & velcro cases and information card.
* Note: This knife feels very strong and solid in your hand making the name "Tank" very appropriate. Originally sold for $2095 just a year ago and it has never been use to carry or cut. (mint condition). Serious buyers only please.
* All knives and pendants will be mailed via priority mail one (1) day after payment clears. If the payment clears on a Saturday, the knife will be mailed on Monday. Depending on the value of the knife... a signature might be requested upon delivery. We only sell to the USA, Canada and Puerto Rico. No international orders other than Canada please. Your satisfaction is our priority. If you do not like the knife or pendant for any reason, please let me know via message and I will accept a return for a full refund. All I ask is to message me up to 3 days after receiving the item and to pack it with all included (case, info card. etc).
We also sell all our knives and pendants on eBay (Greekstone) store, but we have to charge extra on eBay to account for all the eBay seller fees and taxes. Check our feedback on our eBay store and buy with confidence. Thanks for looking!
Allen Elishewitz San Mai Tank *Sold
3 days after received returns accepted in the same condition it was sold for a full refund. Seller has option for a partial refund if item is returned in different condition or imcomplete ascessories. Buyer pays for return shipping fee.