* Model: 2018 Robert Carter custom tech.
* Blade: CPM-20CV complex grind stonewash tanto with Zirconium thumb disc.
* Handles: Orange peel textured extra thick titanium with machined circle holes.
* Pivot: Custom titanium pivots with Robtanium collards on both sides.
* Clip: White moire Timascus tip up clip.
* Performance: Smooth flip with no wrist action that runs on bearings. Perfect detent, lock and blade seating.
* Size: 7" open, 4" closed and 3" blade Weight: 4.3 ounces
* Extras: Comes with a black zippered case and information card in the pictures.
* Note: This Robert Carter knife is a fantastic work of art. It's built like a little tank with extra thick Titanium handles that have a scratch resistant orange peel texture. The pictures don't do justice to the fantastic Robtanium and Timascus work on the clip and collards. The aggressive triple grind tanto blade is just breathtaking. Originally retailed for $1,995.00 + tax. It has never been use to carry or cut and is in excellent condition with no scratches. Only serious buyers please.
* All knives and pendants will be mailed via priority mail one (1) day after payment clears. If the payment clears on a Saturday, the knife will be mailed on Monday. Depending on the value of the knife... a signature might be requested upon delivery. We only sell to the USA, Canada and Puerto Rico. For other countries, please send a message on the "contact" page with your country and city and I will respond as soon as possible with a shipping quote if we can ship to your country. Your satisfaction is our priority. If you do not like the knife or pendant for any reason, please let me know via message and I will accept a return for a full refund. All I ask is to message me up to 3 days after receiving the item and to pack it with all included (case, info card. etc).
We also sell all our knives and pendants on eBay (Greekstone) store, but we have to charge extra on eBay to account for all the eBay seller fees and taxes. Check our feedback on our eBay store and buy with confidence. Thanks for looking!