* Model: Mike Zscherny Phoenix Persian Prototype
* Blade: 3.8" Persian stonewash with satin flats and brass dots
* Handles: Brushed titanium with blue anodized chamfers, liners and holes.
* Hardware: Blue anodized titanium pivot and screws.
* Backspacer: Blue anodized 2 tones backbone spine titanium backspacer.
* Clip: Satin polished titanium tip up pocket clip.
* Performance: Smooth flip with no wrist action that runs on bearings.
* Size: 8.7" open and 4.8" closed 3.8" blade. Weights 7.7 ounces
* Extras: Comes with "bad dog" black nylon zippered pouch and information card.
* Note: This knife is very heavy (7.7 ounces) due to a solid titanium construction and a huge backspacer. It has perfdect detent and centered blade. It is in pristine (like new) condition. Only 1 made as a prototype giving it a better resale value.
* Serious buyers only please.
* All knives and pendants will be mailed via priority mail one (1) day after payment clears. If the payment clears on a Saturday, the knife will be mailed on Monday. Depending on the value of the knife... a signature might be requested upon delivery. We only sell to the USA, Canada and Puerto Rico. For any other countries, please send a message with your country and city and we will let you know if we can ship it and what is the shipping fee. Your satisfaction is our priority. If you do not like the knife or pendant for any reason, please let me know via message and I will accept a return for a full refund. All I ask is to message me up to 3 days after receiving the item and to pack it with all included (case, info card. etc).
We also sell all our knives and pendants on eBay (knivesgalaxy) store, but we have to charge extra on eBay to account for all the eBay seller fees and taxes. Check our feedback on our eBay store and buy with confidence. Thanks for looking!
$1,495.00 Regular Price